UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

Can I get a graduate job with Indian degree if I am on

spouse visa in UK? Is Indian...
Can I get a graduate job with Indian degree if I am on spouse visa in UK?
Is Indian degree accepted in UK as fresher?
Can I get a job in UK with a pgdiploma / pgcertificate in engineering obtained from UK as an Indian fresher student?
12/1/2017
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

I am INC and am a practising solicitor-advocate.

What kind of job are you referring to?

CIVIL ENGINEERING

There is nothing preventing you getting the job on the spouse vise, provided you have the necessary qualifications. I would suggest converting your international qualifications on the UK NARIC Site. Please see following link https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/

Provided you have the necessary qualifications, you should be eligible to apply.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate