UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

I am a U.K. Resident if I marry a Muslim girl in Kenya how…

Customer Question
I am a U.K...

I am a U.K. Resident if I marry a Muslim girl in Kenya how do I take her to the uk as my wife legally

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No not married to girl yet will Marry January in Kenya

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Did not know I had to though present her with marriage papers at uk emigrations on arrival

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We will be married in Muslim faith and town hall

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
11/29/2017
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much do you earn and does your partner speak good English?