UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

My husband passed away at the end of October He sponser his…

Customer Question
My husband passed away...

My husband passed away at the end of October He sponser his partner's (who is Latvian) son who is from Bellarussia to work but he gave up his job and has not worked since - all he wants now is cash

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

This is the U.K and I cannoy access any papers

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We would like to find out if he has any grounds to stay in the U.K if he broke his sponsership

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
frantzgregory
Your husband had a partner who is Latvian and his partner's son is from Bellarussia? I dont understand this. Are you saying your husband had 2 relationships you and his partner?
He lived with her but was still married to me
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.