UK Immigration Law

Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.

UK Immigration Law

I have a British passport which I got through my mum who

Customer Question
Hello! I have a British...
Hello! I have a British passport which I got through my mum who came to the country using a high skilled migrant programme. However she is at university at the moment and therefore doesn’t earn enough to bring my two brothers in . Can I apply for my two brothers to join me in the uk as dependants? I have a ful time job as a nurse, I have two bedroom flat house that I only live in at the moment
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is in the uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: In london , no not yet. I was looking for one online and was directed to this sight
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Site
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/20/2017
Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
frantzgregory

Hello

If your brothers are 18 years or over, the only option available to them in this situation is the adult dependent relative route. If you want to read up on the detail here is the link. But the threshold to succeed through this route is very high. If your brothers are under the age then they can only be dependants on your mother unfortunately.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
frantzgregory
frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer