UK Immigration Law

Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.

UK Immigration Law

I wish for my girlfriend who is philiophine to come to uk…

Customer Question
i wish for my girlfriend...
i wish for my girlfriend who is philiophine to come to uk and work as a carer we wish to live togetheras common law wife and husband . she has work outside the philiophine for 8 years in 2 year work assiments with a month home (philiophines) we have known each other 16 months , can she get a 6 month work visa with a planned application for perminet resident .i would sponsership her stay
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
10/18/2017
Solicitor: GSenmartin,
 replied 4 months ago
GSenmartin

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Solicitor: GSenmartin,
 replied 4 months ago

Sorry about the delay. Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration law forum. Do not worry, I will opt out and send it to the UK immigration law forum. Thank you for your patience.

Solicitor: Thomas, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor

Would you consider marrying her in order for this to be possible?

Kind regards,

Tom

Aar thats the problem we cant judy was married and brouht up there only child with her parents , being catherlic divorce is nearly impossible. she had work as a superviserfor5 years in textiles home 1 day a week? her parentsbring up there granson when he got older andnow finishing college in chemisty going to work local sugar rfinery where her 70 father works .Now judy my girlfriend is 42 and iam a young 69 and work full time supermarket wich keeps me fit. and i dont have a date to retire no time soon.. judy knows my age and is fine we chat and vidio several times a day every day ha, shehas always says she wants to look after me ha so thought a domestic would not be as good as maybe a care worker. there is not any textile industries around here, o theres plenty of good hotel groups around where i livewhitstable in kent and canterbury catherdell and all so what can we do ? do it stage by stage but it would break her hart to go and wait another year and if she stays at parents home there is no work . wehave kow each outher for 15 months now and iam going there in jan2018 whenshe gets home dec2017 i cant hve time off xmas . we would love to com home uk in feb2018 can you help us to find a solution yours michael
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Thomas
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor