UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

I’m going to take a residence permit for 3 years in Poland…

Customer Question
I’m going to take...

I’m going to take a residence permit for 3 years in Poland which allow me to live in Poland and travel freely between Schengen states.
Will a residence permit for 3 years in Poland allow me to live in another Schengen state like France continuously for 3 years. I would like to live and work in France especially because I speak French fair enough and I have relatives in Paris and Lyon.
Also If I want open a business in France (restaurant or company for a small budget) will this allow me to take a residency permit in France and for how many years, will it lead to a permanent residence and citizenship if I’m paying taxes regularly?

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Are you expert in french law and EU immigration law ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No, i'm about to apply for permit residence in poland as i have got a job in poland, i'm currently in dubai

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need to know what are the available options to go to france

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
9/16/2017
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 11 months ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

Do you still require assistance with this.

no one answered by question, by the way im lebanese and i have an engineering degree, im working in dubai and i'm married
Im waiting for your urgent support please as the fee has been paid from my end and im yet to receive any feedback on my questions
any feedback? it is more than a week and i'm yet to receive an answer!
My question again:
Also, If I want open a business in France (restaurant or company for a small budget) am I able to do that ? and will this allow me to take a residency permit in France and for how many years?, will it lead to a permanent residence and citizenship if I’m paying taxes regularly?
On another way, I have read about family reunion in France, is it possible ? as my wife has a brother who is a French citizen and living in France; I hold a Lebanese passport and my wife hold 2 passports (Lebanese and Armenian), is it feasible for us me and my wife without having the option (for myself) of a residence permit in Poland?
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 10 months ago

The Polish residence permit will only permit you to reside in Poland and not any other Schengen Country. For this, you will require citizenship.

If you wish to move to France, you are best concentrating on attempting to attain s residence permit in France, whether it be as a family member or on any other basis.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

Ok thx, this does not answer all my question, what are the possible ways? Family reunion is possible as my wife's brother is a french citizen? Can you tell me more if this is doable and how?
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.