UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

I have indefinite leave to remain in UK stamp in my

Customer Question
I have indefinite leave...

I have indefinite leave to remain in UK stamp in my passport. The Indefinite Leave to Remain is valid. I live in Liberia in West Africa. I went to South Africa and was attacked by armed robbers. All my personal belongings were stolen including my passport, which contains my indefinite leave to remain in UK. How can I go to UK? kindly advise me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

This is UK visa so do I need to tell USCIS?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just to know how I can go to UK. Someone said to me I have to go for UK Entry Clarence visa from Ghana but it will take longer time so what can I do?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
Answered in 1 day by:
9/11/2017
Solicitor: Maverick, Advocate replied 11 months ago
Maverick
Maverick, Advocate

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.