How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Wondering if you could really give a good suggestion, no, I

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: wondering if you could really give a good suggestion
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: no
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I already have a solicitor but he is not responsive
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: its regarding a pending FLR o application I have
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 1 month ago.


Do you still require assistance with this?