How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How I can apply for my mum to stay in the uk. She have a

Customer Question

Hello . How I can apply for my mum to stay in the uk. She have a visitor Visa until Dec 17. But She is not well to go back to Venezuela and leave on her own. As she wont be able to find the medicines and food she needs for her health. I want to do everything I can to apply for her as a family member of a EEA
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: When I got married to my husband in UK I apply as a family member of an EEA and did everything in the UK. I have friends that done it for their mums on 2015
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: But I cant find the form online not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: so far is that.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 1 month ago.


Do you still require assistance with this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello yes.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you write