UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

I enntereed the UK with a spouse visa, I am separated from…

Customer Question
I enntereed the UK...

I enntereed the UK with a spouse visa, I am separated from my wife due to the way I was ttreated, now my visa has been cancelled, I have less than a month to leave the UK or apply for another visa, my current girlfriend is pregnant, can I apply for a parent visa before I become an over stayer

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

?

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

I enntereed the UK with a spouse visa, I am separated from my wife due to the way I was ttreated, now my visa has been cancelled, I have less than a month to leave the UK or apply for another visa, my current girlfriend is pregnant, can I apply for a parent visa before I become an over stayer?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes but not about applying for a parent visa before my current spouse visa expires

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's all for now,

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
8/6/2017
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 11 months ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

Do you still require assistance with this?