INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am on misdemeanor probation. Can I travel to the U.K.?

Customer Question

I am on misdemeanor probation. Can I travel to the U.K.? Meaning will the U.K. Allow in someone on a misdemeanor probation? Also will customs in the us and U.K. Be able to see that I'm on probation?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 2 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

Expert:  Lorens35 replied 2 months ago.

Is this a reporting probation? Were there any travel restrictions imposed by the judge?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was arrested in Colorado whilst on vacation, I wasnt allowed to leave the state at first but we got that lifted since I live in Texas. I am on probation till October. I report in once per month at a per-designated time and date.Will this probation show up on my visa scan leaving and entering the us as well will it show up in the UK and also do they allow people on probation into the country?
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 2 months ago.

If it is reporting probation then you may be violating the probation if there are still travel restrictions. You should check in with the probation dept for permission.

Your misdemeanor probation should not show up in the UK and a misdemeanor does not affect entry.

Please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have put in a request with my PO to get permission to travel. Will the probation show up on my paasport scan at the airport leaving and coming back into the us?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i am unable to see your response???
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please can you clarify whether my probation will show up on my passport scan leaving and/or entering the US? And to reiterate, you are saying the UK will not see it at all so there is nothing I will need to do on that side??
I will rate you once you clarify thank you
Expert:  INC replied 2 months ago.

Do you still require a response?