UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

I am on misdemeanor probation. Can I travel to the U.K.?

Customer Question
Meaning will the U.K. Allow...
I am on misdemeanor probation. Can I travel to the U.K.? Meaning will the U.K. Allow in someone on a misdemeanor probation? Also will customs in the us and U.K. Be able to see that I'm on probation?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Solicitor: Lorens35,
 replied 11 months ago
Lorens35

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

Solicitor: Lorens35,
 replied 11 months ago

Is this a reporting probation? Were there any travel restrictions imposed by the judge?

I was arrested in Colorado whilst on vacation, I wasnt allowed to leave the state at first but we got that lifted since I live in Texas. I am on probation till October. I report in once per month at a per-designated time and date.Will this probation show up on my visa scan leaving and entering the us as well will it show up in the UK and also do they allow people on probation into the country?
Solicitor: Lorens35,
 replied 11 months ago

If it is reporting probation then you may be violating the probation if there are still travel restrictions. You should check in with the probation dept for permission.

Your misdemeanor probation should not show up in the UK and a misdemeanor does not affect entry.

Please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

I have put in a request with my PO to get permission to travel. Will the probation show up on my paasport scan at the airport leaving and coming back into the us?
i am unable to see your response???
Please can you clarify whether my probation will show up on my passport scan leaving and/or entering the US? And to reiterate, you are saying the UK will not see it at all so there is nothing I will need to do on that side??
I will rate you once you clarify thank you
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 11 months ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.