MR-FA
MR-FA, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Solicitor
97719315

Im reading some of the old threads not sure how recent they

Customer Question

hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: im reading some of the old threads not sure how recent they are but my question is this?
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: im registered low disability i applied fir spouse visa 9th july 2012 it was refused back in 2013/14 due to a error made by a trainee solicitor as false information was submitted i didnt agree to in final draft as it was discovered way beyond my time i didnt bother to appeal im i born in uk live have my own home i married my husband in jamaica 2010 yesterday was our 7 yr anniversary
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: i want to apply again but a immigration officer of my friend advised me im wasting my time as my husband doesnt wrk im his main sponser obviously he has a trade hes a roofer and needs to reside with me as the main bread winner because im not allowed to wrk due to my medical reasons is this false information will i be wasting money again putting myslf through the heartache and worry
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: im si upset and fed up i cant be without him another birthday or anniversary its making us both ill being apart please advise as im under the special circumstances to be exempt from the financial requirements
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
need as much advise as you can give as i want to apply again end if nxt mth still saving money for the application as its gone up since 2012
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Expert:  MR-FA replied 3 months ago.

What you say registere low disablity, can you please explian if you are getting disablity living allowance. If you are not, then you need to meet the financial requirment i.e. £18,600.

If you have submitted false information, you can always make a fresh application as a spouse, it will decided on merits.

Regards

F-A