How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1990
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been deported from the uk and now need to apply for

Customer Question

Hi there I have been deported from the uk and now need to apply for temporary admission as I have to attend my deportation appeal. What form do I need to fill in? Thanks
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: I'm really national
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: What for?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi there the keyboard changed one of my answer. E correct is that I am a European citizen
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 8 months ago.

Can you provide some more information

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Lived in the uk for over 16 years, sentenced for 20 months for fraud of around 16k pounds, low risk of reoffending and harm, lawfully residence in the uk, exercised my treaty right, private life in the uk, provided home office with all my qualifications, report from hmrc showing 15 of contributions paid, mortgage, letters from Italian consulate in London proving my lawful residence in the uk. What I want to know is what form I need to submit to re-enter in the uk.