How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Me and my two children are Swedish passport holders,living

Customer Question

Me and my two children are Swedish passport holders,living in U.K. For almost 20 years,my children are over 18 years now,they been grown up and gone to school in uk but I send them to u.s. for studing 4 years ago,how this Brixit affect them,also are they allowed to live in U.K.?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 months ago.


How long have your children been in the US and how old are they now?

For yourself, BREXIT does affect you. I would suggest that you apply for permanent residence and then subsequently Nationality as a UK citizen.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards

Related UK Immigration Law Questions