How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a UK citizen that had been living in France. I have an

Customer Question

Good morning I am a UK citizen that had been living in France. I have an Algerian wife and 3 children all resident in France. My three children have UK passports however my wife just has a Resident card in France. This means we always have to apply for a visa for her. How can I get her either indefinite right to reside or a uk passport as she is the only member of the family who is not?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 8 months ago.


Thanks for your question.
Do you and your family (including your wife) intend to move back to the UK to live here permanently or are you just asking about short visits?


Related UK Immigration Law Questions