How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mother wants to sponsor my fiancee on a visit visa in

Customer Question

My mother wants to sponsor my fiancee on a visit visa in December. Can she do this?
Also what time needs to have lapsed between visas?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 9 months ago.


Can you provide more information about what you mean by time between visas? Did you girlfriend have a previous visa? If so, what visa dn when did she have it?


Related UK Immigration Law Questions