Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I applied for UK permanent residence and it's been refused.I

Customer Question

hi, I applied for UK permanent residence and it's been refused.I have right to appeal in 14 days (10 is left). I'm EU citizen. in a refusal letter it says that I didn't provide enough evidence, the question is is it better to appeal now or wait for some time and apply again, as I'll need to represent less papers as being self-employment.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  GSenmartin replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thanks, I'm waiting

Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration law forum. Give me a few minutes to have it transferred to the UK immigration law forum. My apologies for any delays.