How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My self Arjun, since 20111 I m in uk, I was a student.

Customer Question

My self Arjun , since 20111 I m in uk , I was a student . Married an Indian now I m on student dependent visa , I heated about the mayor adaption . Is it possible if an Ireland person adapt me and can I apply for citizenship ? Or only Spanish , Italian or German etc can do . I m 36 years now and what's the age difference of the person who can adapt me . Is it legally valid , how can I prove the reason for adaption ?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Nick H replied 11 months ago.

Hello Arjun - Sorry do you mean adopt?