How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 15 year old daughter is been involved in numerous theft

Customer Question

My 15 year old daughter is been involved in numerous theft crimes and a tempted murder. Now she isoriginal the USA. Only holds a British status because of myself.
Is there a way I can remove consent of her having British status and for her to return to the USA
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Does she hold a British Passport?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions