How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 32980
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

H ello, no, no, overstayer right

Customer Question

h ello
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: no
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: overstayer right
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 10 months ago.

what is the question

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I would like to if i can regulaize my status in uk
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 10 months ago.

You will have to give me some more information then

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
al right.. I'm an overstayer. i have a british daughter and shes 2 years
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i have contact court order with parental responsiblity order.. I work illegally in uk and i have bank receipt i pay for my daughter
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
whats going on
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 10 months ago.

I see. The fact that you are an overstayer will be a negative to any such application, although the fact that you are having contact with a child will give you scope under Art 8 to bring a claim to stay in the country - right to family life. Happy to discuss but please rate positive.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
alright. I live with my new partner and shes on benefit. it says on the flr fp form i need someone to sponsor my application because iam not allow to work... will this affect my visa application?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 10 months ago.

what do you mean?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions