How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 32990
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a family home in he UK for 30 years and I own a

Customer Question

I am Nigerian, we have a family home in he UK for 30 years and I own a couple of residential properties I am considering to put up for rental as an investment.
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: I am paying council taxes and paid stamp duties on the properties, I never stay within the UK beyond 40 days in the year and I have a few siblings and two kids in the UK as citizens of the UK. I have no ties with the USA and wonder if one can get a residency card from the UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also have 2 year residency in Spain
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 11 months ago.

Have you made an application yet?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions