How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1990
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Immigration matter

Customer Question

immigration matter
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.


Please give details of your question in order for one of the experts to answer?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Goodmorning Tom,
My matter is related to judicial review JR. I am a British citizen. I sponsored my younger sister to visit me in UK but she was refused a visit visa a few months ago. I then lodged a judicial review and now I am waiting for the 'paper on the permission' by the Judge. My question to you is that while my sister JR is in process, meantime can she apply again for a visit visa to visit me in UK? One solicitor told me that if she apply for a visit visa then her JR will be abandoned. Is it true? And 2nd solicitor told me that she can apply as its not going to affect her JR. Who is true and what does the law say ??
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. Another solicitor should be able to help you in due course.

I will opt out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But Tom my friend recommended me to take your advice. can you Tom help me ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello there ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am still waiting for the Response. Is anybody there to answer my questions ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Thomas are you there ?????