How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 32990
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lost my old passport with leave to remain visa in UK. How

Customer Question

Hi, I lost my old passport with leave to remain visa in UK. How do I go about to get replacement leave to remain on my new Brazilian passport? Thank you.
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: I am a legal resident, I have also been on the doll for over 20 years, I am severe disable.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I don't know what to do , I am completely freaking out, I cannot go back to my country, they kill my father and are looking for de rest of the family
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am afraid they going to chuck me out, help me please
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 11 months ago.

did you have copies of the pages?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions