How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Judith, Are you experienced with UK immigration law?

Customer Question

Hello Judith ,
Are you experienced with UK immigration law?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.


What is your question please?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HelloI have granted a UK visa last year to study a short a course at the university, after my course has finished I have stayed extra three months . (Mainly to enjoy London'life)
I don't have work permit and to be honest don't need to work either as I have enough money .When I have applied again this year they refused my entry clearance stating that I have a bad immigration history .Do you an advice on how I can make a better application to genuinely finish my short course and stay for another 6 months ?I would pay extra money for this .Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PS: I didn't overstay my visa but just extended my stay .
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.


I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to opt out because of meetings. Your question will remain open for others to answer.