How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hii I have finished my graduation. I have been here from

Customer Question

hiiI have finished my graduation. I have been here from 2014. I visa will expire in july 2017 but my university send me letter about that thet have inform ukbi that i have finished my course they say i will receive a letter from ukbi about my expiry date. I want to marry a girl here in uk. Is it possible to get a spouse visa without going back to my country
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Thats all the information
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 11 months ago.


What nationality is your girlfriend?

Does she earn more thsn £18600 per annum?


Expert:  Thomas replied 11 months ago.


Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?

Kind regards,


Related UK Immigration Law Questions