Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I ve been an illegal migrant since 2001 ,my question is :is

Customer Question

Good morning
I ve been an illegal migrant since 2001 ,my question is :is my name still on their (home office) system knowing that i ve entered with visa to the uk
Many thanks
Sent from my iPhone
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks for your question. I will try to help.

Their records will show that you a visa was granted to you previously and that you entered the UK. They will also be able to tell that you have not had any further leave to remain granted to you.

It will be with their records, so that if and when they check against your name they will realise this, yes.

I am sorry.

My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back. Please remember to leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Well let me be honest with you
Im workin with fake documents given to me by a french guy,he also gave me his p45 dated from 2001 so i was thinking it will be an evidence that proves i ve been here since 2001 ,in fact i ve been in the uk since 2011 I was wondering if there is any options beside gettin married with an eu woman many thanks
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

If you have committed deception by using fraudulent documents then it's a problem. Deception is a serious breach of the immigration rules and presents the home office with a general ground to refuse most visas to you.

The only visas which commonly get around deception are where there is a human rights element to the application, which would be where you apply on the basis of your relationship to a UK citizen, foreign citizen with leave to remain or an EEA national living in the UK OR a parental relationship that you have with a child.

I am sorry but please do remember to leave feedback.

Tom

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Sorry but this is the only way i could work but im paying taxes (as the guy provided me with his insurance number) so in your opinion what is the best option i can give it a go?
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

I'm afraid that your situation is not good at all. Apart from a wife/partner/child as above described, you do not have any reasonable prospect of securing leave to remain.

This will only potentially change once you reach 20 years in the UK and then the chances of you being able to secure ILR increase considerably but you would certainly need a solicitor to prepare your application for you to explain and mitigate the deception that you have allowed to continue.

At 20 years in the UK you will be a bit better placed though..

Please remember to leave feedback.

Tom

Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Is there any further information you require?

I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided. If you have no further questions then please do leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom