How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1990
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

First of all is there any fees we need to remit advcie? Yes

Customer Question

HI, First of all is there any fees we need to remit for the advcie?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes long time ago. but for a very short notice.
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: they coudl not
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: well my is a 320 7B refusal in May 2009. just not mentioning i had a traffic offence, which was paid for in the UK in year 2005.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Question has not been asked yet? How can I get a revert?
Could someone ask me my query first?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this. May we have the full background details of the question please?