How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our company has a licence to sponsor workers. will it be

Customer Question

hi, our company has a licence to sponsor workers. will it be possible to contract one of our workers out to work for another company who is also is licenced to sponsor workers?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no i have not
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: i first need to know if it is possible to do so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.


Would this be for a short period or a long period?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,This would be for a long period
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.


Provided you were still paying the salary and it was a genuine secondment, then yes you could.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you very much for this answer
kind regards

Related UK Immigration Law Questions