How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1990
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a citizen of the United States and I want to join my

Customer Question

I am a citizen of the United States and I want to join my fiance in the UK. I am currently 3 months pregnant and we were hoping that I could have the baby in the UK. We would like to raise our family in the UK. He is currently not working but is in the process of trying to open a cafe so he won't meet the income requirement. My fiance is currently in the USA until July 7. We are wondering what the easiest visa route would be for us.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just to be sure I undestand, you need help relating to you immigrating to the UK, not to your fiance staying in the US. Correct?