How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need some assistance with my application UK visa : Married,

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, I am Michael need some assistance with my application for a UK visa
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: Married, no pending or whatsoever
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: At all
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: A Nigerian
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.


What exactly is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are the documents I need to tender at embassy for the Honeymoon package
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.

I don't understand, are you coming to the Uk for a honeymoon? That would fall under the general visitor category.

Please elaborate.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am coming there for a honeymoon with my wife who is British
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.


Is your wife ordinarily resident abroad?

Will you be travelling to any other European countries?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She's British by Descent lives in Nigeria and No just the UK
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.


Form the information you have provided it would seem that you would need to make an application for a visitors visa. In order to make a successful application you will need to provide the following documentation:-

1. Passport

2. Bank Statements

3. Payslips

4. Evidence of your Marriage

5. Evidence of your ties to your home country

You will need to prove that you can support and accommodate yourself without recourse to public funds and have sufficient ties to your home country to return at the end of your proposed visit.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,