How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Immiration Lawyer pls answer me the uk citizenship children

Customer Question

Immiration Lawyer pls answer me the uk citizenship for my children
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
give me your phone no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone is *************
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.


Can you please elaborate. What exactly is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had two children in Uk while I was on appeal on asylum seeking, Now they want to come back to Uk as their country of birth. Can you help
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.


What nationality do you hold?

How old are the children?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions