How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I m in uk since 6 years and I was caught in my work place

Customer Question

I m in uk since 6 years and I was caught in my work place and I had a girl friend here in uk who got ilr can I marry with her
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Me and my girl friend are in relationships nearly 3 yrs and thinking to marry in uk . I was here in student visa and I had no work right and i was still working in restaurants and home office caught me last year
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: I had hearing in court after two weeks in upper tribunal
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: My visa is already expired and I m going Croydon home office for sing every two weeks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is my answer
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.


Do you still require a response?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.