How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been married to a woman and moved to UK on a spouse

Customer Question

Hello i have been married to a woman and moved to UK on a spouse visa, ever since i got here, she has been giving me alots problem and want to manipulate me and all, very disrespectful and always rude, am planing to end this marriage but because i moved to UK and gave up my business in Ghana i would like to stay here in UK or if my visa will be cancelled i would want it to at least allow me stay for like a year work then i go back and start my business again, how is this possible
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No please
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no please
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.

What date was your visa issued?

How long have you been in the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have stayed in UK for about a year and a month, my visa was issued on May 2015

Related UK Immigration Law Questions