How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter got accepted to a Uk independent school. She's

Customer Question

My daughter got accepted to a Uk independent school. She's 14 years old but I don't want her to board so I'd like to move there with her to take care of her for the school year. We/d be comming back for christmas, easter and summer. I understand there is a parent visa for tier 4 child students but the child can not be older than 12. Are there any alternatives?
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: USCIS?
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I have funds to cover costs, don't need to work.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.

Just to confirm, your daughter had obtained a place in a school in the UK?