How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm an international student, came to uk to study towards my

Customer Question

I'm an international student, came to uk to study towards my accountancy qualification ACCA at BPP University. Which is my first study in the uk. I am already part qualified and I have my last 4 professional papers left. My question is it possible for me to get a company that will sponsor me and apply for a Tier 2 visa? The reason why I am asking this is because of different changes in immigration laws in the uk.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.
Hi,This is entirely possible, however, to switch into a work type of visa, you will need to leave the UK and submit an application from you home country.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Kind regards,

Related UK Immigration Law Questions