How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am current student who got bachelor degree in us, but my

Customer Question

I am current student who got bachelor degree in us, but my nationality is China. I was applied Uk postgraduate school for pursuing mater degree and I have already received offer.
But, I have two record in CT and NY state. First arrest in Aug 2015 charged with a felony in drug abuse( whip it, aka laughing gas or nitrous oxide). Second one was happened in DEC 2015, charged with part DWI( same drug, but final conviction is still on pending). Both of them are not punished with imprisonment.
My question is: i need to apply UK Tier 4 for further study. Do the application will ask me to provide criminal record? Because I did not have ssn, will it be possible to hide my record?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Do you still require a response?