How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Applying fiancee visa through my British partner. I

Customer Question

Applying for UK fiancee visa through my British partner. I have a criminal record in Canada for Public mischief under section 430(1)(c) that states:
Every one commits mischief who wilfully obstructs, interrupts or interferes with the lawful use, enjoyment or operation of property.
My conviction ended in a non-custodial sentence and I had to pay a fine of CAD$3500. I have also since been deported from Canada for my criminal conviction. This is my first ever conviction and I am worried that it will affect my application for a Fiancee visa to the UK.
Please advice..
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
How long ago was this?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Good evening. Can you assist you any further with this?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions