How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I hold a Uk dependent visa and have been married year and

Customer Question

Hi, I hold a Uk dependent visa and have been married for a year and half. I require advice on divorce based on continuous adultery. How will this affect my visa status and what would the proceedings entail. What are my best options please?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

There are 2 different issues here. That of the divorce and the other one of the Visa status.

I can answer you in depth with regard to the divorce but just give you an outline on the Visa because that is a completely separate area of law. Do you want to continue on that basis? Kind regards

Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. Can I assist you any further with this? Would a telephone call help? I will submit a Premium Service proposal for you. Kind regards

Related UK Immigration Law Questions