Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I hold a Uk dependent visa and have been married year and

Customer Question

Hi, I hold a Uk dependent visa and have been married for a year and half. I require advice on divorce based on continuous adultery. How will this affect my visa status and what would the proceedings entail. What are my best options please?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

There are 2 different issues here. That of the divorce and the other one of the Visa status.

I can answer you in depth with regard to the divorce but just give you an outline on the Visa because that is a completely separate area of law. Do you want to continue on that basis? Kind regards

Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. Can I assist you any further with this? Would a telephone call help? I will submit a Premium Service proposal for you. Kind regards