Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

However she's been told she can't do that by a immigration

Customer Question

However she's been told she can't do that by a immigration advisor online .i might add she has a son from a previous relationship in Brazil she would like to bring with her to the UK also.Its a bit complicated I know but any advice or help would be appreciated .Thank you in anticipation .Ivor Putnins
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet ,my son has said he's doing it but it's been a few months and he's being evasive in other words I don't believe him .sorry if I'm personalising this.but it's very upsetting for us and more important her also
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: She overstayed her Visa but had a doctors not saying not to travel no one at exit seemed to look at her passport when she returned to Brazil
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Can you provide some more information

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've decided no to peruse this request for information any further ,things have moved on since I Sent my request for information thanking you .Ivor Putnins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Follow the email trail ! I was asked to provide more information what information?.I never ticked the credit box also told you I didn't want to peruse this any further.Plus ,and I appreciate it was Easter was asked for a review of your services _____before I received any email from you about my question and ,how much you were going to charge .other than 5$ intro fee ?I never rated your so called answer but was billed for this????seems like common sense should prevail here .As a postscript I was asked for 5$ which made me suspicious and I asked you ,via email if I was dealing with a uk laywer ?to which I had no responce .Please advise .