How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My current situation is ilr dependent if I am

Customer Question

My current situation is ilr dependent if I am separated/divorced from my husband can I apply for a visa based on my son's status as he already has british passport
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.


Thanks for your question.

I assume that you do NOT hold ILR yourself.

How old is your son please? Who would have residence (custody) of the child and who would have contact (visitation) if you were to split up?

Kind regards,


Related UK Immigration Law Questions