UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

Hayat, wonder if you can help me as I 't know what to do, I…

Customer Question
Hi Hayat, wonder if you...
Hi Hayat, wonder if you can help me as I don't know what to do, I am married to a eea national, for 2 years nowgot my 5 year visa but he now has said to Me he doesn't want to do anything with me and he is moving to Miami usa, he moved out the house, I have 3 kids 2 from previous relationship and another his daughter, if he move to the USA do we have to leave the uk, I am currently working full time and my kids are 7, 3 and almost 1 year old, thank you very much ( also there is rumors that he is bisexual but I cannot prove it it's just rumors people is saying, to be honest I am lost and desperate don't know what to do, thank you very much
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
2/2/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.