How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 33037
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hayat, wonder if you can help me as I 't know what to do, I

Customer Question

Hi Hayat, wonder if you can help me as I don't know what to do, I am married to a eea national, for 2 years nowgot my 5 year visa but he now has said to Me he doesn't want to do anything with me and he is moving to Miami usa, he moved out the house, I have 3 kids 2 from previous relationship and another his daughter, if he move to the USA do we have to leave the uk, I am currently working full time and my kids are 7, 3 and almost 1 year old, thank you very much ( also there is rumors that he is bisexual but I cannot prove it it's just rumors people is saying, to be honest I am lost and desperate don't know what to do, thank you very much
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help and please remember to rate positve.

What is your question?