UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

I got problem with pay pal and seller where they both are…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** got problem with pay pal and seller where they both are refusing make refund me my money. I purchased mini diiger on 21. January 20016 and paid for it with pay pal as there was delivery. in the end turns out then this seller does not have that digger because he putted on ebay on behalf of somebody, but pay pal has transferred my money to this seller straight away without asking me is it okay or not and without 21 waiting period what every body should wait till end of transaction.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I would like to know what I can do to get my money back as pay pal keep saying they can not do any think and seller is refusing pay me back.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
2/1/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.