UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

, Ali. I am a consultant doctor (radiologist) and

Customer Question
My name is***** I...

My name is***** I am a consultant doctor (radiologist) and applying for permanent residence card in UK- new requirement since July 2015 before applying for British Naturalisation

Lawyer's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
I still cannot get my answer to the questions I posted more than 40 minutes ago
1/16/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.