How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 32986
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I block/ cancel my Tier2 dependant visa holder (which

Customer Question

Customer: Hi., can I block/ cancel my Tier2 dependant visa holder (which she only have it valid till 17th)?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My wife is having some psychological problems. She recently applied for Tier2 dependant visa, which she got it valid till 17th Jan, upon arriving in UK from India, she has to collect her 3 year valid visa from local post office. But, her mental condition is worse now, and she's willing to travel alone without any consent from me or from her parents. So, I am thinking to block/cancel the temp visa (which is valid till 17th Jan)., Can I do that?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help and please remember to rate positive.

In theory you can - you will need to advise the Home Office of this change in circumstances. I attach the relevant form for completion.

I hope that this helps. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive

Related UK Immigration Law Questions