How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 32985
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have lived with my turkish partner years i own the

Customer Question

Customer: i have lived with my turkish partner for 4 years i own the property we live in we also own a villa together we rent out during the summer our joint property is valued around £350,000 my partner has just been refused a visitors visa again he is 50 years old retired with a pension in turkey they say he doesn't have enough money to support a visit maybe we didn't supply enough info i am not sure but he has many assests here and is currently starting a new business we just wanted to visit my family together for 2 weeks as i live mainly here in turkey and have no intentions of returning permanently to the uk my finances are that i don't have to work either place here is my question if we got married would it make it easier for him to visit?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will you answer?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

where is the property?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
kas antalya
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there any advice or an answer to my question
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

If he is only looking to visit for a period of two weeks then he would apply for a visitors visa. Where you are married in a genuine relationship then the caseworker may well consider the application with greater merit and hence approve the application. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

I hope that this helps - please can you rate positive - thanks

Related UK Immigration Law Questions