How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 33038
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My parents live in India and I live with my wife and

Customer Question

Hello, My parents live in India and I live with my wife and daughter in the UK. My whole family has now acquired British citizenship. My parents want to live with us in the UK and want to bring their domestic help with them from India. My mom has a 10 year visit visa and my dad has a six month visit visa. What visa do they need to acquire to bring their domestic helper in the UK for a period of 6 months. Many thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

She would need to apply for a visitors visa. You can usually stay in the UK for up to 6 months. I attach herewith the relevant link for the form -

Happy to discuss - please rate positive