How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irfan Your Own Question
Irfan, Immigration Consultant
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 29
Experience:  Registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Irfan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How much do I have to earne, if I will apply parent 10 year

Customer Question

How much do I have to earne, if I will apply for the parent 10 year route visa visa in Japan?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question; I believe I may have assisted you with your previous question.

There is no specified amount of income you must have (for this route) in order to support yourself. However you must be able to demonstrate that you have sufficent funds to maintain and accomdate yourself without relying on public funds.

I hope this helps and look forward to your feeback.

Kind regards,


Related UK Immigration Law Questions