How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irfan Your Own Question
Irfan, Immigration Consultant
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 29
Experience:  Registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Irfan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I meet my girlfriend online but want to get her to the uk

Customer Question

i meet my girlfriend online but want to get her to the uk how do i do it please thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.


Thanks for your patience.

What nationality are you please?

What is your annual salary from employment?

Kind regards


Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Hi ,

Thank for your question.

If you have not met your partner in person, than the only application she can make is for a Visit visa.

In order to obtain a UK Visitor visa she will need to demonstrate that she has strong ties to her home countryand that she has commitments in the Philipines to return to. Please note, return flight tickets do not demonstrate that she has commitments to return to.

She should also demonstrate why she will leave the UK at the end of her visit i.e. due to work, study or personal/family commitments.

I hope this helps and I look forward to your feedback.

Kind regards,


Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.


Further to my recent answer I am now following-up to see if you have any further queries regarding your UK immigration question?

If you do not have further questions, I would be grateful if you can provide feeback in response to my answer. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,


Related UK Immigration Law Questions