Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

TLS, French Visa centre lost my (Indian) passport. They use

Customer Question

TLS, French Visa centre lost my (Indian) passport. They use DX courier for delivery. According to DX it has been delivered 5 days back. Neither the description of the property given by DX nor the name of the person signed is matching my house specification, I am sure that it has been delivered to a wrong address. When contacted to TLS and DX, they informed me that the matter is currently under investigation and it would take about 10 days to conclude.
This passport has my UK work permit, US visa and Schengen visa on it. I am scheduled to travel to US and other EU destination on business in next couple of weeks and am in a dilemma now as to what to do without my passport, it's giving me lot of stress.
I would like to know if it's worth pursuing through legal route. I remember signing a document from TLS (among many documents) that LTS wouldn't be held responsible if the document is lost.
I see lot of posts on social media with similar experience from TLS and DX.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.