How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask retireddebra Your Own Question
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 101013
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
retireddebra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im from UK and have lived here years and must get my british

Customer Question

hello , im from UK and have lived here for 35 years and must get my british passport renewed but my landed immigration papers are just photo copies what should I do now ,where do I go ? I live in Toronto ....I also want tp become a Canadian citizen ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  retireddebra replied 2 years ago.

There are two questions here.

I can answer about immigrating to Canada but I cannot answer about the UK law.

So I can either answer about Canada law or move you question to the UK law list.

Let me know what you prefer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no I have only a photo copy of my landed immigration papers where can I obtain original copy ?